SECURITY FOR WEB AGENCIES:
PROTECT YOUR CLIENTS AND BUSINESS
Remove all malware from your client's sites and ensure they stay 100% clean with our 24/7 security service
We Are The Fastest At Cleaning All Malware From Multiple Websites – It's As Simple As That !
Every minute your client's sites are hacked your business is losing customers and reputation. Worried how long it will take to clean up a whole server of over 50 websites ? With the hackers on your server and infecting more of your sites by the hour, time is at a premium so get immediate help from the fastest website malware removal company – Accept no false imitations!
WE DON’T JUST FIX SITES. WE STOP THEM BEING HACKED AGAIN
Our experience tells us that once your websites have been hacked you are much more likely to be hacked again. Once hackers have your obtained access to a server full of sites they don’t like to lose it. Our service ensures that once your server is clean, it and all the sites on it stays clean
Keep your whole server safe and all your sites from being hacked againOnce we have cleaned all your sites we then protect then and the server they are on with our bespoke Cloud-based protection – SharkGate™ – this is your own dedicated website gatekeeper preventing hackers accessing your sites.
Imagine if the server your sites are on was a nightclub, then SharkGate™ would be your friendly but firm doorman welcoming all those customers you want to let in and politely turning away those intent on causing mayhem – the sharks as we call them.
Our SharkGate™ protection ensures that all legitimate visitors to your sites gain instant access, whilst hackers are blocked and stopped from sabotaging your business. Read more about our protection here
Our protection is cloud based so your sites STAY with your current hosting company and there is NO additional software to install on your server or sites.
PRICE PER SERVER, INSTEAD OF PER WEBSITE
We will provide you with one monthly cost per server to keep it 100% malware free and all your websites on it safe from hackers 24/7/365
Our Security Experts Find The Malware And Viruses That Other Removal Companies Miss
When we clean a whole server from malware we assign a team of at least 5 dedicated cyber security experts per server. This layering of resource is how we can be so fast and ensures EVERY infection is removed PLUS ALL your websites on the server remains open for business throughout the whole process.
Hosting companies and other malware removal services often rely too heavily on 'off the shelf' automated scanning tools. These only tend to find about 30% of the nasties on the sites installed on a server. When only the more visible parts of a hack are removed (leaving the hidden 70% of infections and backdoors) you will find your sites fully hacked again quicker than you can say 'OneHourSiteFix'. Even worse – some of those automated tools often damage and break the website they are fixing.
At OneHourSiteFix we have been developing our scanning tools over four years – continually adjusting and refining our product to get the best possible results for our customers. IN ADDITION – our security experts manually analyse EVERY element of your sites – every row in your databases and every line of your files is checked and cleaned. This layered approach ensures we don't just throw the hackers off a server – we slam the door on them as well.
Incredible support – dedicated support and leading security experts available 24/7/365
OneHourSiteFix was founded with a core value of ‘Unparalleled Support’ (see our core values here). As an agency have sites on one of your dedicated servers is a very stressful time for your business and for your clients – our team completely appreciate this – doing everything in their power to support you. No issue or question is too much trouble. We also serve customers in all 4 continents so our security experts are available around-the-clock (24/7/365) to give you the help and advice you need, when you need it.
No Hidden Costs – Everything We Be Included In One Package
At OneHourSiteFix we ensure that the cost we quote you for your server is the price you pay with no hidden charges. Our prices are fully inclusive of all tax and any applicable VAT. We have no hidden limit to how many pages we will clean on a site and no extra charges for getting your sites unsuspended, etc. Here are a few types of infections we remove as part of our service:
This site may be hacked, This site may harm your computer messages
Pharma Hacks, SEO Spam Injections
Phishing Files, Malicious Redirects