Easy, safe protection from CyberAttacks
Our Story – Helping Thousands Of Businesses Worldwide
Unfortunately companies only realise they need protection after being hacked
5 years on and thousands of websites helped
SIMPLE, EASY AND FRIENDLY
The security industry is full of companies trying to blind customers with confusing jargon. We strive to always be the calm , friendly face that explains issues in a way any business owner can understand.
Having your website hacked is a very stressful time. The last thing you need is having to deal with a hosting company suspending your site and their support being unresponsive and unhelpful. We strive to be the opposite. We aim to be there for you 24/7 and reply to any request with lightening speed. No question or issue is too much trouble for us
KEEPING YOU SAFE
We aim to get a website cleaned from malware as fast as possible. But hackers love to return FAST! Our primary aim is to do everything in our powers to keep you site clean and protected
Who we are
Non Personally-Identifiable (Generic) Information
- We need to process your personal data to provide the Services you request in the form that you require. Your data will be used in the following ways:
- Maintain and implement our our services and products
- Fulfil the purpose for which you provided it
- Enhance and personalise your user experience.
- Improve security.
- Implement/Enforce our contracts
- Process transactions.
- Detect & prevent fraud
- Protect our visitors safety
- Analyse & monitor activity on our websites
- Comply with our obligations.
- Marketing Of Our Products & Services.
- Exercise our rights.
Legal Compliance & Protecting Rights
Cookies & Other Tools
Supplementation of Information
Do Not Track Disclosures
Third Party Sites
Other important stuff
If we decide to change our Privacy Notice we will post these changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and in what circumstances we disclose it. If my make a major change to the Privacy Notice we will email you to inform you of the changes. In the event of any part of SharkGate Ltd either being sold or going into receivership you will be informed of the change of ownership and the new owner will manage your personal information preferences.
How you can make a complaint
Our terms and conditions (The Deal)
- We promise you that we will do our very best to protect and secure your website.
- You agree not to sue us and hire hotshot lawyers against us if our very best efforts prove not to be good enough and the hackers get the better of us or we make a human mistake.