Cyber security experts – Fighting for small & medium businesses Worldwide
Easy, safe protection from CyberAttacks
Our Story – Helping Thousands Of Businesses Worldwide
Unfortunately companies only realise they need protection after being hacked
4 years on and thousands of websites helped
SIMPLE, EASY AND FRIENDLY
The security industry is full of companies trying to blind customers with confusing jargon. We strive to always be the calm , friendly face that explains issues in a way any business owner can understand.
Having your website hacked is a very stressful time. The last thing you need is having to deal with a hosting company suspending your site and their support being unresponsive and unhelpful. We strive to be the opposite. We aim to be there for you 24/7 and reply to any request with lightening speed. No question or issue is too much trouble for us
DO THE RIGHT THING
As simple as that. Our values state we always try to help your business. We are here to be the Good Guys. In the words of Google 'Don't Be Evil' or their new motto 'Do The Right Thing'
KEEPING YOU SAFE
We aim to get a website cleaned from malware as fast as possible. But hackers love to return FAST! Our primary aim is to do everything in our powers to keep you site clean and protected
Who we are
How we use your data
- Providing you with the services you have requested from us
- The technical administration of our web sites
- Enhancing your experience of the site
- Research and development
- Customer service
How we protect your data
How you can change the data we have for you
How to find out what data we have for you
How you can make a complaint
Other important stuff
Our terms and conditions (The Deal)
- We promise you that we will do our very best to protect and secure your website. If that proves not to be good enough and your website is hacked or goes down we will fix it for free.
- You agree not to sue us and hire hotshot lawyers against us if our very best efforts prove not to be good enough and the hackers get the better of us or we make a human mistake.
The payment and contract stuff